The Path less travelled?

By the auditor
An update is due, isn't it?

Do you believe things happen for a reason? Most daily incidents are planned and rarely unpredictable. Well recently I've encountered an incident that reminded me of my forgotten dream.


I was at the bank, with the intention to open my very first bank account. Nothing interesting and out of norm right? Then I was attended to by this young malay lady. She talked about procedures, she scanned my thumb...then suddenly she asked me, "Are you studying psychology?"


The first thought that went to my mind was "Did I write anything about studying psychology in my bank forms?".


Me : err..no...why?
Lady : oh so you're studying business?
Me : *why is she only saying these two fields? there's also Law in HELP wat" Yea I'm studying business but you guessed right, I wanted to study Psychology
Lady : ohh..then why didn't you? They think you too psycho edi?
Me : Hahaha, yea..that. and also because they think that it's not a profitable and promising career, especially in Malaysia.
Lady : that. is the exact same thing my mum said to me, except I wanted to do Fine Arts but look where I am now...*she's in banking duh* so now I'm trying to earn money to pay for my Diplomat of Fine Arts.
Me : Why did you think I'm studying psychology? Isit because I look psycho? *harharhar*
Lady : You just look like the kind who'd be studying psychology, not business. You don't look like you wanna count money. *Yea, I only wanna spend :P*

then there was the conversation about..what she likes about her job, what she doesn't like...
In the end, she said..."Trust me, follow your heart. I'm speaking from experience. You don't wanna regret"


So there you have it. As if god sent a lady to give me some valuable advice.
So what am I going to do about it? Still study business *zhar dou* and come back to pursue my first love, Psychology one day.

What to do...I got no money now so my parents have the deciding power, unless you all are willing to donate for my education. You can start off by clicking on my nuffnang :P
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?