another handphone theft victim

By the auditor
I don't usually rant about my days but today is a HELLISH day.

I lost my other limb!!! No, not my flesh limb. My bionic limb, the handphone.

Sigh. this is my first time ok! I know...surprising, but really, it's my first time. Well, there were previous nearly mishaps, like leaving my phone in class only to find that it was taken by Azri. heh.

But this is the first time I had to call MAXIS to suspend my line.
First time I had to call my dad and say "Pa...I lost my phone"

My dad's response wasn't as bad as I expected, but that's probably because I smsed him most of the time after I called him the first time. I don't know about yours, but my dad is nicer in smses. Even his mockery sounds like the bland words I see in his smses.

Ok, even if you're not lazy to read about how my phone got stolen. I feel lazy to elaborate.
You know...the typical "I tried calling my number but it was off" but then again, my phone was low on battery =\

And the typical "My handphone got stolen" post would end with...some random curse towards the thief. So...what shall I curse him/her? hmmm....I HOPE SOMEONE STEALS YOUR PHONE, YOU THIEF! So you know how it feels like without a phone.

Actually i lost my sister's phone....some rejected phone that she doesn't want anymore because she got a more canggih one. *chehhhhh*

But I still sad ok, my 017-77***** number sudah hilang. Even though I can get it back tomorrow *double cheeehhhh*

Don't you just feel your sympathy towards me diminishing?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?