Girls just wanna have fun

By the auditor
Xin Ying's is literally my blog's photographer because 90% of my photos are taken by her.
Actually, the photos in my blog depend on who I hang out with.

I rarely take photos nowadays because I assumed a cameraphone 2-megapix photo aint good enuf for my readers ;)

But there are times where desperate times call for desperate measures. No camera but got something blog-worthy...who cares abt 2 megapix at those times?

so anyway. who would have thought taking an escape with xin ying to her condominium for 2 hours would end up with so much fun...and photos to prove it?



Wanna know some Modelling Dos and Don'ts? We're the Don'ts




my hair looks so dry
tyra banks would say...a model should learn to condition her hair.


Tyra Banks would say you look furrr-ierceee gurlll.


me and unfurnished cabinet behind.

I was at xin ying's 2nd home by the way.
  • Unfurnished cabinet.
  • fridge with only oranges.
  • Squeky clean.
  • overlooks a swimming pool so beautiful, I feel like jumping into it from the condo's window.
There...now you can describe xin ying's condo without even visiting it.
xin ying! you should have a pool party!


below are random pictures taken throughout the day.

me: eh shan, you actually look innocent here.

shan : what look innocent? I AM innocent


the girl induces the lunatic in me.

if singing and dancing in the car to a 70s song despite stares from indian lorry drivers isn't lunatic, I don't what is.


boyfriend posing with two pouty girls at the background. the food must have been bad :P


help. my boyfriend is cock-eyed.


i slapped him and his eyeballs changed position.
you know like those toys that need some wacking to start working.


philip trying to be cock-eyed. almost there buddy.


since everyone always tease my sepet eyes, I can now think of a line to counter back...
"at least if I'm cock-eyed, nobody will notice" =P
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?