Joined the "gym" bandwagon

By the auditor

sorry readers, I know I promsied to blog few days before but ever since I joined the gym, I've been sleeping like a pig by the time I reach home.



Below is a post I typed when I was at the gym.

..

..



How can they disallow members to use Wifi at the gym?!

Well, not exactly disallow but its like only gym staffs can access and if I wish to access, I have to sign up for a new account, for which I have to pay.

I don't understand...wouldnt they want more people to come to their gym?
I guess they want their members to work out, not laze and chill with their laptops.

But I wanna work out AND THEN chill with laptop :(
It DOES feel different using a laptop to blog at a place away from home, no wonder Philip likes to go Starbucks to blog so much.

At first I thought I had the upperhand...I was like thinking "hah! phillip has to buy starbucks to use their wifi facilities but the wifi at the gym is free!" You can laugh at me now, Phillip.

Oh yea, I've been rambling on about gym but I didn't say which gym I joined - Fitness First.
I think it has one of the most expensive gym memberships out there.
Monthly Fees
Fitness First : RM165
Celebrity Fitness : RM150
California Fitness : RM 30 (but only for one month)

That's just an estimate, I didn't take into account their registration fees, passport/home prices...
Why did I join then? No, it's not because I have too much money to waste.
1. I don't have transport to other gyms
2. Fitness First is very near HELP college
3. Thus, the only gym I can go to before and after class


So far today is my...5th time gym-ing. I got asked this question a lot of times...
"What motivated you to join the gym?" or "What's your goal?"
Gee. That's actually a pretty tough question for me. I never really thought about it, I knew subconsciously I wanted to join the gym but I didn't exactly have an exact sentence as my answer but now I do.

Motivation : To start my day energetically and to feel good about myself.
Goal : All of the above and more specifically, to have a smokin toned body. hahaha *dreams*

I'm not really crazy about losing weight, I don't even know my weight now because the gym's body-fat analysis machine rosak.

I'm more crazy about NOT gaining weight.With uni life, all I want to do when I reach home is do something that does not require physical activity.

From my observations...
The categories of gym people are..
1. mothers that wanna lose post-natal fat
2. fathers with pot bellies
3. skinny boys that wanna bulk up.
4. hot girls that wanna maintain their hot figures
5. working people that look like they're punching while imagining their boss.

So which group do you belong to?
 

2 comments so far.

  1. electronicfly 8:14 PM
    I'm under #4.

    xD
  2. the auditor 1:59 AM
    hahaha. eh! same group as me :P

Something to say?