By the auditor
i haven't been updating, have i?



here's what u missed ;)


1. I went genting for the umpteenth time.

2. I finally attended a p1 reunion. sigh class is never the same without u guys.

3. I helped Xing win the most creative name for his psychology futsal team with the name "Pavlov's dogs" don't get it? only psycho ppl do.
4. I finally got to know Xing's mum. that's another story, will only blog about it if requested. chehwah, jual mahal :P

5. My lesbian partner xin ying has joined me in HELP, now we await Jia Xin and Kamen. Ching Mun's too smart to come to HELP.

6. I played dodgeball and lost because of my big ass.

7. Vincent and I did some lame video for Cornetto Techno just to win free ice-cream.

8. I'm going to join Fitness First! Flat tummy here I come!!!



so there. now you know everything about me. sigh I'm not mysterious anymore...guess i never was :P



anyway, ever wondered how I would look like with bigger eyes and smaller face?
well, thanks to ching mun's photoshopping skills...

before
after

please make me happy and say the "before" pic looks prettier lol.
well even if I look prettier with smaller face and bigger eyes, too bad :P
no way its possible without plastic surgery and I'm not planning to be the next Dawn Yang.

before
after

my boyfriend was terrified when i sent him the photoshopped pic.
he's like "no more please! I don't wanna get nightmares"
hahaha, i take that as a positive thing because that means he loves my small eyes and big face, hee! ^^
changes made are eyeliner, sharper nose, smaller face and decorative thing at the bottom.
oh yea, she shaved my eyebrows too. why didn't she erase my two moles? hahaha


ok enough laughing at me, get back to work you slackers.


p.s. for those of you who have just realized i've got two moles on my chin, please refrain from staring at it when we meet and I would deeply appreciate it if you don't go "moley moley moley" and point at it. it disturbs me. thank you =)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?