Satisfy your need for speed, help those in need

By the auditor



the poster says it all.



and we aint some marketing gimmick because we DO have celebrities on simulators!




Celebrity No. 1 : TVB Actor Bowie Lam Bo Yi! *phillip don't kill me*


Celebrity No. 2 : HELP's very own ECO101 lecturer!

which I'm so afraid to see because I aced her midterm but flunked her finals.



Celebrity No. 3 : Hearthrob with crazy lunatic fan at the side -.-


ok to be honest, I'm sure there are real celebrities but I wasn't there to witness them.




Beautiful backdrop my designing team did.

Thank you phillip, hui ern, jean yi, fiona, shereen and vincent for being such a great help!

The backdrop wouldn't be as beautiful without their help.


I'm going to say my thank yous so if you're not interested, kindly scroll down :)


Thank you phillip, colouring with crayon aint an easy job.

Thank you jean yi for your creativity, especially the catchy slogan.

Thank you hui ern and vincent f0r crayoning til midnite.

Thank you shereen for painting and for the photos.

Thank you fiona for painting, fetching shereen to go buy thinner, and making the charity pitstop banner.


We're not bad for art noobies, I must say.



If you're still blur about what this event about, *click here* or here

If you're too lazy to click :P, basically you pay RM5 to try our really fun f1-simulator and that RM5 will go to the myanmar and china earthquake victims. Better than wasting it all in the arcade, no?
(guess it's kinda late to promote now since the event's over)


It's a 4-days event, so I have 4-days worth of photos below. Time to exercise your fingers!


this is how the simulator looks like



me.xin.shereen.phillip





xy was teaching me how to pose.

1.stand on your side

2. bend your arms and put hand on pocket.






loy teik shan in the middle.
thank god she hates computers.


flashing our pearlies


chicken rice shop should hire her for advertisement


xy thinks I wasthinking about the myanmar and china victims,
I' wasactually posing for her camera.
With xy around, you always have to be camera ready!





Danny ber-posing.
xy must have taught him to put his hands in his pocket.



phillip mc-ing the prize-giving ceremony that I missed


Malaysian Manhunt?

phillip the pimp and the bevy of beauties



group pic! don't bother finding me, I wasn't there.
*chehwah, so perasan, as if ppl wanna find for u liddat*

u can try and find me here ;)




president, vice president and secretary of biz student council
good-looking team, aren't they?
and you know I'm not just sucking up :P



let's end it with an adorable pic of edwina savouring a j&co donut.

on a more serious note,
I didn't realize how pitiful these victims were until i had to google and read articles about them.
How ignorant of me. Eventhough it has been weeks since the catastrophe, that doesn't mean we should stop helping them. It takes more than mere weeks for the victims to rebuild their lives. Do them and yourself a favour by donating. What means nothing to you means the whole world to them. You may not see the results of your act of kindness but rest assured, it does make a difference =)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?