wordy rant

By the auditor
Disclaimer : this post is going to be very wordy. If you're looking for pictures, you've come on the wrong day ;)

Ok. I have a confession to make.

The reason my blog hasn't been about personal stuff lately and most of the time is because I seriously can't compete with all those "happening" people, posting pictures of the parties they go to, the people they meet, the "interesting" places they go to.

All I have to blog about is my 9 to 5 job everyday ever since I've started my holidays.
As most of you know, my parents are worse than military officers and one of my friend who used to fetch me to college every day, Nicholas Lam, remarked that he's not surprised if my parents were once private investigators.

Of course my parents are not totally evil. Of course they love me. If not I wouldn't be typing here right now, I'll be slaving in a sweatshop and I wouldn't know there's such activity known as "blogging".

But sometimes their love is interpreted in a way...I rather have less of it sometimes.
For example, there's nothing wrong with asking me to work during my holidays but
I've been working ever since Day 1 of my holidays.
and I'm only let out during the weekends.

I'm suddenly lazy to talk about this.


hee. just needed a place to rant.
I feel much better now =)

can't wait til college starts!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?