little joys when you least expect it

By the auditor
Honestly, I didn't want to do another "video" post because my whole blog is already video-infested.


But today I found a pleasant surprise from the past.



2 years ago, I posted a video of the Lion King performance I recorded at HK Disneyland, and forgotten all about it.



and 2 years later...





My video garnered 6,520 views! ^^

This is hilarious! I didn't know 6,520 people are actually interested in watching Lion King.

Yeayea, considered quite little compared to those big-scaled videos but don't forget, I recorded this with my shaky hands and it aint some cool dance video, I'm amazed people actually rated it 4 stars.


hee! Let me syiok sendiri la. I always thought it's so much easier to garner viewers through blogging compared to posting videos.


Who knows, I might start posting more self-made videos.


So consider that a warning, friends ;) Before you know it, you're on Youtube babeh.



 

1 comment so far.

  1. Chee Hsien 8:24 PM
    congrats :)

Something to say?