Random Smandom

By the auditor
As you know...I've been working in my parents office as an accounting trainee and yes. im using office time to type this.

My point is...I always come up with random thoughts when I'm keying in accounting figures into the computer. I think this means the right side of my brain is freekin bored so it comes up with random thoughts.

Like...when I'm listening to Fly Fm, you know the programme where you can test the loyalty of your significant other. Here's how it goes...

DJ : Congratulations! You've just won a bouquet of flowers! Who would you like to send it to?
Boyfriend : *this is the criticical moment in which the name he says is the deciding factor*

I always wondered.. doesn't the boyfriend listen to Fly FM and already know about this manipulating programme. Unless the boyfriend is really open-minded, if I were him, I would get mad at my girlfriend for doing this to me because this means she doesn't trust me.


bah. i need pictures. no worries, im off to meet my lesbian partners tonight ;)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?