By the auditor
As promised, pictures of an outing with my lesbian partners ;)



6 pm.
called cm's handphone..

cm : eh eh im coming im coming
me : eh I'm not rushing you la, just asking where's the place

lesbian no. 1 was on time ;)

lesbian no. 2 arrived at 7 pm -.-





okla, i understand. your father wanted to watch American Idol. lol, that's a new one :P




the bisexual :P ok..i can see my bf's getting uncomfortable



When ching mun and i were walking to the toilet,

I already knew what we would be doing there...






camwhore of course! what were u thinking?

it's like a camwhore tradition. never was a toilet spared.



What is ching mun doing?

a) shooting xin ying for being too pretty

b) trying to lala-fy her with the finger pose.

that's my fattening dinner! too happy to care about calories that night


xin ying and her duck.



warning : pictures of public display of affection ahead. don't say I didn't warn you.

hahaha! look how sohai-ly loving we look. i love this picture :)

another PDA picture below





hahaha! i know what you're thinking, look at her fugly expression

i look like im trying to open my eyes but I can't





ok ok.

here's some pictures with proper PDA

love you baby

us supposedly gazing lovingly into each other's eyes

this is my favourite picture!

on first glance, it looks like we're kissing each other, doesn't i?

nah. it's just me kissing while he turned his head to the side.

now's my turn to get sum luv

brrr...feeling cold already?

here's some eye candy for you










Ching Mun was sooo kind to belanja us shots.

until I found out it wasn't those ordinary shots.

see what I mean?

so we played "chee ku pok" to determine who drinks those venomous shots

and the loser is...

cheers! I feel like taking a comb to comb my fringe when i see this pic. who u callin OCD?!

ok. 1st round, xin ying lost...

right after she drank, she disappeared to the toilet for a loong time.

we thought she fainted in the toilet

turns out she puked out the shot and her duck.

hence her swollen eyes. poor girl. haih u see ching mun..look what have u done?



how bout a round of applause...

u look so dumb right now...

brilliant song choice ching mun, i must say



they documented the torture i went through too,

the actual video was much longer than this, i drank more glasses of water than shown.

aihz such a wussy huh?



and that's about it.

wish I could have more outings like this.

who needs Xanax when you have friends ;)


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?