Britney on How I Met Your Mother

By the auditor
Ever since I got the laptop, I've been addicted to watching videos online, Youtube specifically.
As you can observe evidently in my recent posts. I've even watched finish the current season of America's Next Top Model on Astro and started the new season.

Heck. and I used to be those who wouldnt bother to watch videos on blogs.


Why didn't I watch when I used the PC? Well, imagine sitting for hours in front of the comp watching videos. Every hour or so, my parents would be like..."why are u still on that thing?!"


now they don't know because I use the laptop in my room. don't you even think about blackmailing!


So..yeayea, all that yak was just to show you another video. woohoo!


I've been reading news about how brilliant Britney was as a guest star on How I Met Your Mother so the kepochi in me just had to find out..

don't lie, I know you're kepo too, i mean "curious" ;)



The funniest scene was 00:26.
"I heard a woman screaming in here! *looks at guy* ohhh!"

hahaha. well, she isn't exactly Oscar material but it's kinda likeable, kinda watchable here.
and all the youtube users gave good comments...only one or two negative comments. very rare for britney

hate her love her, she's here to stay.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?