Hui Eng's 18th Bday

By the auditor
Even though the day is long gone...
The memories are still here with me =)



Date : 18th April 2008
Place : Saisaki Japanese Buffet Restaurant
Event : Mama Eng's 18th Birthday



My bestie since form 1, despite knowing each other since Standard 5. sorryla, i shy ma.
She was the first person I laid my eyes on when I was intoduced to my Form 1 class,
and it was love at first sight. LOL that should clarify some doubts ;)
We were really really close. You know the story...sat beside each other in class everyday, never seen without each other except when Hui Eng goes to the toilet. hahaha, everyone knows hui eng's married to the toilet. I think she has a small bladder, that's why she goes to the toilet so often.
We would have endless phone conservations til her father even knows my voice, said i sounded like bugs bunny -.-


No prizes for guessing who's the talkative one =P



Ok. enough story telling. more pictures.


Feeling hungry? Looking at it makes my stomach growl.


Why is my face blurred? gasp! im going to die!
anyway. this is the award ceromony for the lamest girl ever.
lol. here's one of her jokes.
What's the coolest car?
KanCHILL

this is the look on hui eng's face when she opened the present given by Sook Voon, Xing and I.

lol gotcha, its just a picture to show how drunken-red she looks without a drop of alcohol.



told ya she loves me ;)



xing says he looks gay here. im such an evil gf for posting this up.
but but u always look good dear.



i don't know what's xing doing. I think he wants to observe my soup-drinking face.
Btw, we didn't drink nescafe for dinner, siao ah?
Apparently that's the only cups available

im blurry again!
us again =)


enough of us, now..more of them!


Aiyer. The fella who took this is such a bad photographer.

oh wait. i think it's me :P

hmph! Hui Eng claims I copied her. Actually I think I did.
Hui Eng won, she's a much better photographer.


Of course it aint the end...



me : wait ar...we fix our hair first
and it fell on deaf ears.

haha. very funny xing. lol


Xing didn't take the picture where my lips had contact with her face!
You should have seen him express his disgust and fear.

I love you Hui Eng! May this friendship be a FUCK.
Friendship U Can Keep. What were you thinking??

the FUCK friendship thing was an sms hui eng sent to me years ago. My dad read it and thought she was a bad influence. sheesh. I'm so glad it's over now.

Hope we'll be celebrating more birthdays together in the future ;)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?