By the auditor
ah...Double dating.


double pda.


double lovey-dovey


double hugs and kisses


double the fun!


not to forget xin and i are bisexuals.. shhh





couple pics below!



couple no. 1 : xin ying & kinny (itu xing ah, like to call kinny kidney, slap u than u noe)




unidentified couple spotted on jalan zaaba (haha look at the signboard)

damn those paparazzis :P






our couple pic!


haha i think ours look the best, right?






at first, i wanted to pose in front of some old junk car.


xin ying disapproved, so hence the bmw car behind us.


what can i say...must jaga muka








i like this shot! it just feels so dynamic. makes you feel like jumping and stretching with her.






mine just looks like a sinking titanic







played a perverted game in 1 u









just to clarify doubts, my expression is unrelated to the fact that I look like I'm grabbing artificial boobs.


please don't BS me by saying this game is unintentionally perverted.


for the "breast stroke" round, I had to move the circular joysticks round and round in order to swim to the other side.


and look at the black dot in the middle, don't tell me it's supposed to be an eye.










you know when I look at this picture, I think of the Toy Story song...


you've got a friend in me =)


look at those two macho men intensely playing.....bishi bashi.


all those perverted games, bishi bashi...were just to occupy our time while we await...
IRON MAN!
the movie review is another post


note to self : make sure legs are not so far apart when standing.
yea, i really think i have OCD lol!


another fun day.
sometimes when i'm having so much fun, I dread to think that it might all end one day.
but...*slaps myself* stop worrying so much, what's important is I actually have these fun times as memories to keep.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?