u tag me. i tag u

Category: By the auditor
Shully Gully tagged me.
Like ages ago.
Like I always say...Better late than never ;)

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.




1. At what age do you wish to marry?
20-ish. im already 19 anyway, but i'll only marry if i have a job and money. marriage is expensive you know.


2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Well, it's not like I'm ever deprived from any opportunity to say anything to him. but I'll say let's get married. hahaha. scared?


3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I don't like this question. It's so discriminating. I'll bring alll my blog buddies. you got a prob with that??


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Away from home. far far far away.


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That my parents wouldn't be such control freaks. This is an understatement.


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
I can't survive without food, water and the internet. and what do I need for all these? mooneeyy


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
What means most to me. My boyfriend, friends and family.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll invest and earn MORE millions. muahahaha. what to do, biz student here.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Ask my boyfriend. lol, he knows the answer.


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Shu Ling's one of those rare friends that bother to sustain our friendship. She's funny in her own unique way, her jokes are one of a kind and I love her to bits! Only wished we could have more Starbucks sessions together. Oh yea, another good point, she doesn't care what other people thinks of her. She's got balls *she said so herself :P*


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I've already got what I want =)


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who think they're better than the rest but all they do is put people down to make themselves feel better. In psycho lingo, downward social comparison.


13. What is your ambition?
To be a psychologist.


14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
If he/she is a psychopath! *gasp* I don't think anyone is purely bad. There's always some good, burried underneath all that "bad". Unless of course, like I said, if the person is a psychopath. You heard me, TV? :p



15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
To live it in a way I won't regret when I'm on my death bed.

eh shu, where's Q16?

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My clumsiness. yesyes, everyone knows I'm famous for dropping at least one item a day, used to be my class' entertainment to see how many stuff i drop in a day =\


18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My boyfriend. Poor fella, have to listen to my whines and complaints :P


19. What is/are your trademark(s)?
Like I said. My clumsiness, a misconception that I can't frown, my smaller-than-average eyes.


20. Do you think you get hungry because you're cold, or cold because you're hungry?
haha! this is just like the chicken and egg question! The answer to that question would be the answer to this one. ok la, what i meant is I don't know.

*edit* Just like how I am during exams, I didn't read the tag rules. I'm supposed to post another new question ><

21. Keangston asked me this before..If you were lesbian/gay, who would you like?

Noone really came to my mind. That proves how straight I am. Hee! So fret not boyfriend.


I tag...I'm not gonna say YOU! because noone ever responds to "you". Be perasan a bit la.


1. Kamen
2. Ching Mun
3. Xin Ying
4. Wei Jie
5. Mellie Wellie
6. TV!
7. Soon Keat

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?